Friday, February 3, 2012

Frye boots are an investment!

By investing I mean investing in your comfort, looks, and health of your foot. First let me tell you I have bunions that make shoe fitting worse than a bikini fitting. I mean imagine trying on bikinis after New Years with all the extra turkey pounds and unshaved bikini line...yes, that ugly. So when I first slipped on these boots I felt an instant love and connection that is only experienced when a puppy falls asleep on your lap. I walked over to the full length mirror and the world stopped. It was just me and the boot on. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I walked around thinking that my feet would hurt or something, but it did not. Instant love, instant comfort. I wasn't even heartbroken when I saw the $350 price tag because I knew a boot this awesome is not for everyone. Only for people who like to be treated like a queen from a boot. I purchased them a few weeks later since I had to make the case to my husband (who buys his shirts from WalMart) about WHY I had to have these boots. I wear them all the time with just about anything. They are extremely comfortable, even after hours of walking. I get so many compliments and jealous looks from them that I have to be careful not to wear them around unmedicated bi-polar drama queens. Now, I said these boots are an investment because of the comfort and you won't be wasting your money paying a podiatrist to fix your feet. Trust me when I say you won't regret purchasing these boots. Maybe your utility bill might be late or your might go hungry for a few days, but it's sooooo worth it.

1 comment:

  1. So why don't you post a picture of these boots.

    Sincerely,
    You're one and only subscriber.

    ReplyDelete